Scrapbook Layouts I LOVE


Happy Valentine's Day!

On this day of love, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite scrapbook layouts that I've ever done. Consider it Throwback Thursday but on Friday!


First up, "Camera Shy". These three pictures are attempts at getting a picture of my husband. He HATES having his picture taken. I just like the simplicity of this layout and how I arranged the three pictures going straight down the center. I also miss those Scenic Route papers.



Next up, "People in Costume". This was a great way for me to get multiple pictures on a page. I also like how I used different letters to create the title.

Then we've got "Spring GG 08". Yep, this is a layout from all the way back in 2008. What I love about this layout is not necessarily the paper choice (I'd owned that paper since buying it at Walmart in college, and this was before Walmart got really good about scrapbook stuff) but the layout itself and how I added in the fun Facebook conversation about the pictures. This one brings back good memories. That was also my first trip to Five Guys!



And last but not least, "Good Friends". Again, this layout is super simple, and I just love how easy it was to put together. I used this sketch on a few other layouts, too. I also love the use of space and how you've got a little bit on the top left side of the page and it balances out with stuff on the bottom right.


I'd love to see some of your favorite layouts! Link up in the comments!

Comments