December Daily Album

Okay, I lied. I DID start putting together my December Daily album. I had a very productive day yesterday, and while that did not involve cleaning the house (which is what I'm doing today), it did involve spending the evening assembling the cover and a few pages. So, I thought I'd share them with you today!

This is my cover page! I used a Bo Bunny 9x9 chipboard album that I got for Christmas last year. It is a D-ring album, which I love. 


I'm thinking that I'll use some of my glitter Mod Podge (which I got at work) to cover this so that the letter stickers don't fall off. The blue present paper is actually a transparency and those blue presents are felt, so they don't make the best surface for adhesives.

Like I said yesterday, I'm dividing my album up into weeks. There are tabbed chipboard dividers inside my Bo Bunny album, and I'm using four of them for each week of December. Here are my pages for the first week. You'll probably recognize some of these pictures from yesterday. 


To make this album, I cobbled together a bunch of stuff from my Christmas paper stash and my Christmas embellishment stash. I have A LOT of Christmas stuff!


I'm also using one of the dividers to make a Christmas cards section. 


I still have red pockets from my very first December Daily album, and those are just perfect for holding cards. Our Christmas card is in there, but I've tried to cover it up so that you can't see it. I'm not sure if everyone has received their cards from us yet!


And that's it! That's the start of my 2013 December Daily album! If you're working on one, be sure to let me know how it's going. I'd love to see pictures of DDs in progress!

Comments