Perdue Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders

We've been eating Perdue Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders for a few weeks now. They are so easy to make and they taste really good, too. You can find them in the freezer section in a bag or in the refrigerated section in a package. (I have no idea why they come in both sections, but sometimes my local grocery store only puts the refrigerated stuff on sale and not the freezer stuff, so I just buy whatever is on sale.)

These chicken tenders are part of Perdue's Simply Smart line and they are certified gluten-free. Perdue makes them with rice flour, corn flour, and rice starch among other gluten-free ingredients. 

What I like about these is that they make an easy weeknight meal. All you have to do is take the chicken fingers out of the bag or package, pop them in the oven, and you're done. Pair them with some carrots or french fries and you've got a super quick meal.

One thing to note, though: spray your baking sheet with cooking spray. I always forget to do this, and the chicken tenders do tend to stick to the pan and then the skin peels off. If I write it here, maybe I'll remember next time.

Have you guys tried Perdue's Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders yet?

There are lots of companies coming out with gluten-free products now. We just picked up a box of Ronzoni gluten-free pasta, and I got a coupon for Barilla's new gluten-free pasta! Of course, you always have to check the labels of these products to make sure that they are indeed gluten-free and not "gluten-free but made in a facility that processes gluten". 

Comments