July Scrapbook Pages are Done!

I know that it's November. But I FINALLY finished scrapping my pictures from July. I am so behind with my scrapbook, and I know that I need to start thinking about my December Daily album, too! Where has this year gone? We're almost in December! It's almost my 30th birthday!

First up, a layout I made using K&Company papers and tons of scraps. The layout to the left is of our group field trip to a Phillies game on what was probably the HOTTEST day of the year, and our seats were not in the shade. It was pretty bad. Thank goodness for misting tents! The stadium also serves gluten-free food, so that was a plus, too. I based this page on this layout from 17 Turtles.


I turned to Pinterest again for inspiration when making the following two-pager. It's been a long time since I've done a two-pager! To keep myself organized, I made a list of the pictures I wanted to use, their sizes, their orientations, and then I looked for a layout that fit the pictures I had. Luckily, I found this two-pager from Jill Cornell.

                                             

                                         

These pictures were from a trolley tour we took at the Delaware Water Gap. Probably wouldn't really recommend the tour, but it was a fun way to spend a day outdoors. And I'd never been to the Delaware Water Gap before. Now I can say that I've done it. 

It's a good thing I have so many summery-themed papers and embellishments. Up next, AUGUST VACATION! Will I have all of that scrapped by Christmas? We'll see!

Comments