All-Time Favorite Songs Volume 1

I found something very interesting while I was going through stuff and organizing my scrap room. Several years ago, my husband and I (before we were married) made each other "all-time" mixes. These mixes contained our favorite songs of all-time, and then we wrote out why we chose the songs we chose. I'm sure I have my husband's somewhere (I tend to save EVERYTHING), but at the moment, all I found were my songs.

1. Renegade - STYX
2. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
3. Love Shack - The B-52s
4. FNT - Semisonic
5. The Siren Sings - The Anniversary
6. Hunter - Dido
7. Faith - George Michael
8. Take a Chance on Me - ABBA
9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
10. Cruz - Christina Aguilera
11. Here Comes the Ran Again - Annie Lennox
12. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
13. Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
14. Son of a Preacherman - Dusty Springfield
15. Karen by Night - Jill Sobule
16. Of All the Gin Joints in the World - Fall Out Boy
17. My Sharona - The Knack
18. Cheerleader - Deirdre Flint
19. Because the Night - Patti Smith
20. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell

It's sad because some of these songs (for instance, "Karen by Night", which I LOVE) I haven't listened to in FOREVER. I really need to change that. What are some of your favorite songs of all-time? Leave 'em in the comments!

Stay tuned for volume 2 and a random giveaway!!

Comments