Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle

It's fall y'all!! And you know what that means? PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a whole Pinterest board with nothing on it but fall recipes, mostly stuff that involves pumpkin. You should totally check it out if you're looking for some yummy ways to add pumpkin to just about everything.

For example, check out this pumpkin gingerbread trifle that I made. It's a little hard to see all the layers in this picture, especially because the bowl I purchased for this was still a little too small. This makes A LOT OF TRIFLE. I would definitely cut it in half the next time I make this.

It was super easy to put together: boxed gingerbread cake mix, cool whip, vanilla pudding, canned pumpkin, and any other spices you might want to add. I was going to throw in some nutmeg and cinnamon, but I forgot. Turns out, I didn't need them. This was super sweet and perfectly spiced all on its own.

What's your favorite pumpkin recipe? Have you made it yet?

Comments