Don't Worry

I've had some trying moments over the past two weeks, and I really felt the need to sit down and scrap something to make me feel better.

Every morning I get a daily devotional emailed to me, and I always star the ones that I like or would like to turn into a scrapbook layout. I went back through them to find a good one and came across one for Philippians 4:6:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

I am a perpetual worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING. I just can't stop. But I know that worrying about stuff doesn't do anybody any good. Maybe someday, after telling myself this over and over again, I'll be able to control my worry wart syndrome.

As you can see on this layout, I used the embossed flower cardstock that I made using the Spellbinder Grand Calibur. Doesn't it pop? There was also a little embossed banner at the bottom, so that's where I put the title of the layout.

What do you guys do during anxiety-inducing times? Do you scrapbook for calm? Do you pray?

Comments