Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate - Product Review

HOT CHOCOLATE SHAKE!!!!
Hot chocolate in the summertime doesn't really sound like a good idea, does it? But change your way of thinking with Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate!

I attended a holiday press preview event in June, and when I saw a table with hot chocolate samples, of course I stopped by! And at that table I met three really nice ladies and sisters from the Northwest who started making Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate from scratch and giving it out as Christmas gifts. It was such a hit that they decided to sell it! After the press event, they emailed me to see if I'd like them to send me free product samples to review on my blog! YES PLEASE!

(In case you're wondering what the heck "tickettyboo" means, here is its definition: Adjective. Old-fashioned: Going smoothly, doing all right. As it should be; correct; satisfactory.)

There are two flavors of the hot chocolate: original and peppermint. At the press event, I sampled the original flavor, and boy was it good! It has a richness to it that you don't get from processed, boxed hot chocolate mixes.

I received samples of both hot chocolate flavors, but because it's in the middle of summer, I didn't really want to make hot chocolate. And that's the beauty of Tickettyboo! You can use the mix in a variety of ways: Blended with ice, stirred into coffee, mixed into pancake batter, sprinkled on ice cream, used in homemade cake frosting, and as a hot chocolate shake!

I followed the instructions on the Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate website to make the Hot Chocolate Shake in my Magic Bullet Blender. All you need is the mix (I used the original flavor), water, and vanilla ice cream. It was so easy to make and very delicious on a hot summer night! I'm very excited to try the peppermint flavor as a shake and use both flavors in all the other ways listed above. Can you imagine chocolate peppermint pancakes??????

For those with food allergies, you should note that Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate mix contains milk and soy and is processed on equipment that also processes wheat. The nutritional info is on each package, but you can also review it here.

Have I whetted your appetite? You can purchase your own Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate for $7.99 per 20-ounce bag (free shipping if you buy 2 or more!) from the Tickettyboo website. And if you happen to be in or near Enumclaw, WA, you can find Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate at Tracy's Roadside Produce.


While I was not paid to write this post, I did receive two free 20-ounce bags of Tickettyboo Hot Chocolate for my honest review.




Comments