Scrapping with Basic Grey

I got some scrapbooking and cardmaking done over the weekend. Here are a few projects I did with some Basic Grey papers and other random embellishments.

I made these "apple" cards using a cool apple-patterned paper.

                                                 


This layout is of a nest of bird eggs at my parents' house. A bird built the nest in an outdoor wreath on my parents' front door.
                                           

And then here's another layout from the Cardinals baseball game I went to in May. This mainly uses the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection.

                                          

                                          

Hopefully, you also had a successful crafty weekend. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. your apple paper is so cute. love it. great photos from the baseball game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment