Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scrapping with American Crafts

Get ready for picture overload, friends! I did a ton of scrapping recently with a bunch of American Crafts papers and embellishments. There were several paper collections that I thought just worked so well with some of the pictures I had. I was very excited to finish up the last of my 2012 vacation photos and move onto 2013!!! 

First up, just an easy-peasy layout scrapping some pictures I took on the Amtrak trains we rode last summer. One train we rode had an arcade room! No free games, though, of course.

                                    


For this next layout, I thought the nighttime sky paper was perfect for photos of the sleeper car we had for our trip from Sacramento to Chicago.





Next up, pictures from May 2013!! Holy cow - I really am moving on! I loved the buttons and pins for this two-page layout about making my own Fredbird stuffed animal at the Build A Bear Workshop at Busch Stadium. (I had a coupon to do it, people!)

                                     

                                     


And then here is a layout I did about visiting the Boston Marathon memorial in Copley Square when my husband and I visited Boston at the end of May. I received the two butterflies (along with most of what you see in these layouts) in some happy mail, and the butterflies originally came from The Gilded Bee.
                                    

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment: