PACT Organic Clothing for Adults!

Last week I posted about an organic clothing line for babies. If you were intrigued and liked some of the patterns that you saw, well, you can wear it, too! PACT also makes organic clothing for adults.

When I attended the press event for the baby clothes a few months ago, I also received a free pair of leggings and a racerbank tank top from PACT's adult line. As I type this, I am wearing the PACT leggings and tank AND THEY ARE SO COMFY. Most of PACT's adult clothing is more of the loungewear variety. The tank top is super cute, and some of the PACT PR people were wearing them at the press event, but for me, it's more something I would wear to do yoga or sleep in.

This holiday season, PACT is releasing three new men's and women's gift boxes. There will be a redesigned three-pack socks gift box and a new two-pack undies and loungewear gift box. And some of the patterns and colors on the adult clothing mimics the pretty and sophisticated colors and patterns on the baby clothing. (LOVE the girly floral!) The gift sets will be available October 15 and prices range from $24.99 for a three-pack of socks set to $60 for a lounge set.

Every purchase goes back to helping low-income entrepreneurs who want to start their own small businesses.

Comments

  1. Nice! I am hearing a lot about organic clothes lately. It is good that such things have come up. I am going to share this post with everybody I know. Also, I bought some nice blancnoir clothes for myself. The material is very comfortable and looks fantastic on me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment