More Basic Grey Layouts

I actually did quite a bit of scrapbooking over the weekend. Can't say that I'll be as successful with it this weekend because there's a lot going on this weekend, but... I'm just glad that I'm scrapping RECENT pictures and not stuff from last year still. Here are a few more layouts that I did using Basic Grey papers and stickers (with some stuff from other companies sprinkled into the mix).

"Later That Night" - eating gluten-free burgers at UNO
& seeing a Fall Out Boy concert in Boston
When I first started hardcore scrapping, Basic Grey was like my go-to manufacturer. I loved the BG papers and sticker letters and embellies. I just couldn't get enough.

"Friends" - self-picture taken at Fenway Park; thought the friends sticker
was appropriate b/c to my husband, I'm always his "something"
friend: babies friend, fuzzy friend, etc.
I've since managed to expand and embrace other scrapbook manufacturers. But what about you? Did you go through a phase where you were totally devoted to one manufacturer? (Does anyone else remember Scenic Route? I was totally into them for awhile, too.)

                               
                                    

Comments