Well, I found some time to read some books that were on my to-read list. These are books that I just picked up from the library. Some of them aren't brand new. I didn't have to write reviews of these books for anyone. These are just books that I've been wanting to read for awhile now, and I finally got around to doing it.
Did I like all of them? Of course not. Would I recommend some of them to you? Probably. But I'll let you read my reviews of these books on GoodReads and decide for yourself whether or not any of these books pique your interest.
1. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (I gave it 2/5 stars)
2. The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathon Evison (I gave it 4/5 stars)
3. The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer (I gave it 4/5 stars)
4. Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos (I gave it 4/5 stars)
5. Deadly Spin by Wendell Potter
6. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume (I gave it 3/5 stars)
7. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer (I gave it 3/5 stars)
8. Life Would Be Perfect If I Lived in That House by Meghan Daum (I gave it 3/5 stars)