How to Use Paper You Might Not "Adore"

So, I had this one sheet of paper that was sparkly and gold and had the word "Adore" on it. I really liked it but I didn't know how to use it.

I have a problem with papers like this that have pre-printed words and designs on them. Not patterns, mind you. I love patterned paper. But designs.

Where do I put my pictures? What other embellishments can I use that match what's already on the paper? It just stresses me out.

But then I realized that I had some 4x6 photo page protectors from We R Memory Keepers, and I thought, "What if I cut the 'Adore' paper and used it in the photo slots?" So that's what I did.


I made my own journaling spot on the 4x6 sheet in the upper left-hand corner by cutting out one of the shapes on the back of the "Adore" page.

And I know those pictures are not mine. They came with the page protector. But I don't have pictures yet that will go with this paper. Once I do, though, I'm totally ready!!

What do you guys think? How do you use paper that you don't really like or know what to do with?

Comments