Beginning to End

(Happy 4th of July, by the way!)

Well, my 2012 vacation album is finally coming to an end. To finish it off, I made two end pages: one to start off the album and one to finish it. The pictures on these pages are of things we saw from the train window. I have so many more of these pictures. It was hard to decide which ones made the album. I'm going to frame the rest.

                                      

The background paper is American Crafts, and I also used some American Crafts sticker embellishments. The sticker letters are Basic Grey.

                                     

Do you make pages like this for your vacation albums? I don't always do it, but I thought it would be fitting for this particular album with the papers and pictures I had. Thanks for looking!

Comments