Applegate Naturals Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets

I apologize. I took this picture and posted it to my Instagram SIX WEEKS AGO. I had every intention of posting about this delicious meal and letting my fellow gluten-free folks know about it, but ... I don't know. It just never happened.

Until now.

So what is the delectableness on my plate? Applegate Naturals Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets. In my fruitless search for a different product at my local A&P, I came across a box of this! It wasn't too terribly expensive, and we love chicken nuggets, so I bought it!

Talk about an easy weeknight meal. Just pop these doobers in the oven (yes, doobers is the technical term for gluten-free chicken nuggets) and you're done!

From what I can remember, the whole box fed just the two of us. So we didn't get any leftovers for a second meal, which is kind of disappointing. There is another g/f chicken nugget brand at my local Shop-Rite that gives you MANY servings of nuggets for comparably the same price. But I really dislike going to Shop-Rite, so...

Looking at this picture reminds me that I need to buy these again. They were really good!

Has anybody else tried these? Know of any other good gluten-free chicken nuggets or frozen foods that are readily available at non-specialty grocery stores? Share in the comments!

Comments