Weekend Scraps with Crate Paper

I got super crafty over the weekend, mainly with Crate Paper paper and some other stuff that was in my stash. I was really happy with the way the two layouts and two cards I made turned out. And I was able to use up stuff from my stash! It was a very productive and crafty weekend! 


I really love the above papers from Crate Paper. They are from an older collection, and several years ago when I was subscribing to a scrapbook kit club, I received those papers to work with. I just got them again a few weeks ago in a package of scrappy happy mail, and I was very excited! That fun rainbow page is just so cool!



The pictures in the above layout are of the top of our wedding cake. Did we eat it on our first wedding anniversary like we were supposed to? No. Instead, it sat in my parents' freezer from May 2009 to December 2012. We took it out to take a look at it and see if it might still be edible. But my mom really didn't want us to eat it, so I took a joke picture of me putting a piece in my mouth. Then we threw it all away. Hope that doesn't mean bad things for our marriage!!


Comments

  1. awesome projects!! I love seeing your stash from your "happy mail" put to use! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment