Scrapbook Flashback

I thought it was time for another Scrapbook Flashback. This time I picked an album from 2007. This was after I discovered Scrapbook.com and realized just ALL the things you could do with scrapbooking.

Here's one of my husband and I just a few months after we started dating. Man, we look so young. Pretty sure these papers are K&Company. I bought a paper pack that came with letter stickers and punch-out embellishments. I still love all-inclusive kits to this day.


And here's one of me from a work event. I look so thin in that picture!!! These papers and the letters were from a paper pack from Walmart. (This was WAY before Colorbok formed a partnership with Walmart, so the scrapbooking aisle at Walmart was slim pickings.) The photo frame and the little cut-out Littlest Pet Shop characters were from the event. 


Now it's your turn! Go back to your albums from 2007 (or beyond!) and see how your work has changed over the years. And see how you and your loved ones have changed! Geesh!!

Comments