So many books to review!

This is what my nightstand looks like right now! My husband asked me why I had all those books there, and I told him because they're books I'm going to read soon! Two of them are library books, one of them is a book I received through the BookSneeze book review program, and the rest are books that I'm going to be reviewing here on my blog!

I've been getting A LOT more books to review lately. So much so that I've considered starting a second blog to house all the book reviews. What do you guys think? Do you like having everything here on this blog, or should I branch out?

I'm planning on attending at least one day of Book Expo America next month, so I'm hoping to get EVEN MORE books to review! I just love to read!

Hopefully you guys enjoy reading my book reviews! Is there a genre that you like to read? Got any recommendations for me?

Comments