My Dad, the Fire Man

This is a favorite picture of my dad. We were at a bonfire last October, and he took charge of keeping the fire going. I snapped this picture of him in front of the fire partly to document the event but mainly to show that HIS FOOT IS IN THE FIRE PIT!! Instead of just standing on the outskirts of the fire pit and throwing extra logs on the fire, my dad STEPPED INSIDE THE FIRE PIT. LOL I'm glad he didn't catch on fire!

The inspiration for this layout is in my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. I really liked how it used up smaller pieces of excess paper. The paper, including the yellow crepe, is from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection from American Crafts. The sticker letters were just in my stash, and some of the stickers are from Crate Paper. I got a whole sheet of them for $1 at Big Lots.

Perhaps I should have waited to post this layout on Father's Day, especially considering that today is Mother's Day. But oh well. Happy Mother's Day!!

Comments