Meal Plan Monday - May 27

We don't really have much of a meal plan this week. My husband has work stuff going on, so we'll be on our own for dinner most of the week. I stocked up on different meats at the grocery store because they were all on sale, so we're pretty much just going to wing it. I do know that we will be having eggs and Van's gluten-free frozen waffles for dinner one night. That should be good. We've never tried Van's gluten-free products before, so I hope they are good.

For one of the nights when it's just me eating, I'm planning on making quinoa with dried cranberries, goat cheese, and nuts. One of my Facebook friends made it the other day and took a picture of it. Man, it looked good!

Other than that, we've got plenty of gluten-free pasta, Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, Hillshire Farms Beef Smoked Sausage, and ground beef. So I'm foreseeing some tacos, sausage and rice, and sausage and pasta in our future. (That should last us into next week, too.)

What about you guys? What are you eating this week? Do you ever have weeks like this where everything is just too chaotic to actually set forth a meal plan?

Comments