Let's Take a Dip

I finally had the opportunity to make my favorite blue cheese, pecan, and cranberry cracker dip. OH YEAH! I was going to a Pinterest Party at a friend's house - you know, just the two of us being crafty together - and I wanted to bring along a little something. Normally my craft-time snack would be chocolate (and more chocolate) but I wanted to do something a little different, something slightly more healthy, or at least not full of sugar. So I made this Blue Cheese, Sweet Pecan and Cranberry Spread recipe for the dip and brought along Wheat Thins for dipping. SO GOOD!

The recipe calls for candied pecans, but my grocery store didn't sell candied pecans, and I wasn't about to spend my precious free time candying them myself. I don't even know what that would entail. I didn't look it up. Instead, I just used regular chopped pecans. And it was still good.

If you're making this gluten-free, remember to check the packages of your dried cranberries and pecans (and even your blue cheese!) to double check that they are gluten-free. Obviously, Wheat Thins are off the menu for you, but you can substitute your favorite gluten-free cracker. We are partial to the Schar brand of cracker.





Comments