In With the Old, Out With the New

You may have noticed over the past two or three days that my blog has reverted back to its original state. For the most part.

I decided that there was just too much missing in the new design, and because Google hasn't allowed its bloggers to add HTML to the new design, I wasn't able to add in the things that I wanted.

So I've returned to my old design with a few changes, mainly to the sidebar.

I've got a search function on the sidebar. So if you're looking for something specific and the page tabs up top (book reviews, gluten-free, product reviews) are not what you're looking for, just search! Hopefully I've tagged my blog posts well enough to help you find what you need.

From the sidebar you can also follow me on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook.

You can also choose to share Cook Scrap Craft on Facebook and Twitter.

And then there's all the usual stuff: about me, GoodReads, BookSneeze, blog archive.

Thanks for bearing with me through the changes. I'm still trying to figure out how to make this blog look EXACTLY the way I want it, but I fear that I can only do so much with Blogger. Not sure where to go from here! Any suggestions?

Comments