|our doormat, purchased on sale @ Kohl's!|
Time for another update! Here's how things are going on the project list front:
2. paint guest bedroom & buy a bed and mattress
3. remove another wall and a half of wallpaper in the craft room
5. apply to be on an HGTV show
6. fix/redo the master bathroom shower stall
7. buy an electric drill to hang a
curtain rod (buy) and curtains (buy)
8. attempt to make my own roman shades for dining room windows
9. buy 3M Command Strips for hanging picture frames in the bedroom
10. buy more white picture frames for the bedroom
13. move the side table from the basement to the reading room
14. make a book wreath for the reading room
2. Painting the guest bedroom is scheduled for July 4th weekend
3. I only have half a wall left to reach this goal!
6. We have estimates and are now just figuring out what to do: fiberglass composite or tile
7. The electric drill and drill bits have been purchased from Amazon! Just waiting to receive them!
9. Do you know how hard it is to find affordable white picture frames?