Chicken Cordon Blue Panini

Man oh man, you guys. Was this ever an easy and delicious dinner? I was a little worried that my husband wouldn't like it because of the blue cheese, but after a few bites, he turned to me and said, "This is really good!" I couldn't agree more.

The recipe for Chicken Cordon Blue Paninis comes from Rachael Ray. I had cut the recipe out of her Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine YEARS ago but never got around to making it. So I was going through my recipes-to-make folder, pulled out this one, and here we are! It's categorized as a "kid" recipe, but adults, don't let that deter you. Sometimes "kid" food is the best food!

I used our new George Foreman grill (with removable and dishwasher-safe grill plates!!) to create these paninis. Worked great.

This was also easy to make gluten-free. Instead of a soft sandwich roll, I just used Udi's gluten-free sandwich bread for my husband. It turned out fine. Don't forget to check the labels on your chicken, ham, and ranch dressing for "gluten-free".

Comments