Potato Ham Bake

You probably have eaten all your leftover Easter ham by now, and if you haven't, well, I don't think it's any good anymore, so you should probably throw it out. And once you do, then go out and buy some new ham to make this DELICIOUS Potato Ham Bake. It's naturally gluten-free, which I love, and utilizes fresh Yukon Gold Potatoes and asparagus. Add in diced ham, milk, chive & onion cream cheese, a little black pepper, and Parmesan cheese and you've got a yummy main course or side dish. (I made this as a main course.)

I found the recipe on Pinterest and pinned it to my Recipes/Food board. But you can go directly to the original recipe at the Better Homes & Gardens website. This meal serves four and there is even nutrition information on the BH&G website.




I kept to the original recipe, although I left out the tarragon and used grated Parm instead of shredded. Someone on the BH&G website suggested using fresh green beans instead of asparagus, too. Might check that out next time!




Comments