More Sports Layouts

I was able to make another one-page layout and a two-page layout using my Cardinals scrapbook paper  and the rest of the Colorbok sports-themed kit! Plus, I still have some leftover embellishments and sticker letters from the kit that I can add to something else. LOVE IT!

The first layout is the two-pager and features pictures of my parents and me at a St. Louis Cardinals play-off game last year. It was soooooooo cold that night AND the team lost, but we had fun.




For the "Home Team" title, I used my Xyron to turn the non-stick letters into sticker letters! That Xyron is so helpful!

And the next layout is the one-pager with pictures of me goofing around at Busch Stadium. There was a mini Gateway Arch and a giant home plate that I pretended to "slide" into. Even though it really looks more like I'm falling on top of it. Oh well!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my scrapbook pages! I have some other stuff that I got at Big Lots for cheap, so I can't wait to start scrapping pages with that new stuff! I need to make a Big Lots trip once a month. I have so much fun there. It's the little things...

Comments

  1. Great layout! I love the red cardinals paper, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom found it at a store in St. Louis!

      Delete
    2. Do you know what brand it was? I'm looking for Cardinals paper and I can't find it anywhere!

      Delete
    3. I honestly have no idea! It wasn't a brand name paper company, that's for sure. If you Google it, I'll bet you can find online stores that sell something like it.

      Delete

Post a Comment