Meal Plan Monday - April 1

No, I'm not going to play an April Fool's prank on you and post really weird meals. This is a for-serious meal plan, guys! What are you eating this first week of April?

Monday: on our own

Tuesday: tuna sandwiches and fries

Wednesday: Breakfast Ham Cups (A spiral sliced ham was super on sale at the grocery store, so we had a ham dinner Saturday night and are using the leftover ham for more dinners and lunches throughout the week.)

Thursday: sloppy joe's

Friday: grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with soup

Saturday: potato ham bake


Also, what do you guys think of my blog redesign? I really like it, which is why I changed it up!! If you're having trouble navigating, just move your mouse cursor over to the right-hand side of the blog and a navigation bar will appear. There you can find the blog archive, the about me section, and links to my Twitter, Pinterest, GoodReads, and Google + pages. (Yes, I broke down and did Google +. Bear with me. I'm still trying to figure it out.)

You can still find my other pages in the top navigation bar, and there is a new search feature, which is something I've always wanted! So if you're looking for something specific, but don't know where it might be on the blog, just search for it! I tag all of my blog posts with keywords, so hopefully that will make it easy for you to find what you're looking for.

ALSO, if you want to change the look of the blog's layout, you can! Yes YOU! The first option on the top navigation bar says "magazine", but if you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear with other viewing options. So check them all out and then you decide how you want to view my blog. Pretty cool, huh?


Comments