Fussy Cutting and Dear Lizzy

I don't usually do a lot of fussy cutting on my scrapbook layouts. I tend to be a lazy scrapbooker, more concerned with just getting the page done than with spending time cutting out intricate stuff to use on my layout. But for this layout, I used fussy cutting. I liked the black and white patterned paper, but I didn't know what else should go with it. So I found another piece of paper that had this green thing in the middle of it. I thought it would be perfect as a frame for my pictures, but in order to use it, I had to cut it out! I'm so glad I did. I really like the way this page turned out.



This next page uses Dear Lizzy Neapolitan products. I found a Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper pad at Target of all places, and it was only $14.99 for patterned paper, patterned vellum paper, letter stickers, stickers, and that cool ruffled tissue paper paper. I've been using it for all sorts of layouts! I loved the mason jar for this layout of the Seattle Public Market. 


Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll have more scrapbook pages and crafts to post for you soon!

Comments