Top 10 Books of 2012

Happy National Reading Month!! If you don't know by now, I read a lot. I have a long commute, so I get a lot of reading done on the bus (when I'm not sleeping) and I usually try to read during my lunch break. In 2012, I read 76 books. 76!!! And I'm going to share with you my top 10 (in no particular order), complete with links to my reviews of these books on GoodReads. These are the 10 books (and the only books I read in 2012) to which I gave five stars out of five.

1. Our Endangered Values: America's Moral Crisis by Jimmy Carter

2. The Hunger Games #1 by Suzanne Collins

3. The Hunger Games #2 Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

4. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

5. Bossypants by Tina Fey

6. Turn of Mind by Alice LaPlante

7. The Submission by Amy Waldman

8. Nothing Daunted: The Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West by Dorothy Wickenden

9. Broken Harbour by Tana French

10. Red Letter Revolution by Shane Claiborne and Tony Campolo

If you want to see all the books I read last year, including the ones I didn't like so much (I gave two books one star out of five), head on over to this link.

What are you guys reading right now? Are you on GoodReads, too? Let's be GoodReads friends!













Comments