Progress

We're just two months into 2013, and I thought I better check in to see how I was progressing on my list of things to accomplish this year.

# 4 done!
1. buy doormat for sliding glass door in living room
2. paint guest bedroom & buy a bed and mattress
3. remove another wall and a half of wallpaper in the craft room 
4. paint the trim on the wall in the living room/dining room
5. apply to be on an HGTV show
6. fix/redo the master bathroom shower stall
7. buy an electric drill to hang a curtain rod (buy) and curtains (buy)
8. attempt to make my own roman shades for dining room windows
9. buy 3M Command Strips for hanging picture frames in the bedroom
10. buy more white picture frames for the bedroom
11. buy color and black ink for the printer to print out pictures and finish some scrapbook pages
12. spend 15 minutes a day writing my novel  
13. move the side table from the basement to the reading room
14. make a book wreath for the reading room

Notes:
#3. I have just over half a wall to go to reach my goal!
#7. I know what drill and drill bits set I need/want. Just need to make the purchase, so I can hang the rod and curtains.
#9. I bought some 3M Command Strips, but I used them to hang a picture in our dining room. They work really well, FYI.
#12. I admit, I don't get 15 minutes of writing done every day. But I hope that once spring/summer arrives, I'll be able to sit outside in a park on my lunch break and write every day during that time.


How are you doing on your goals this year?



Comments