Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal - Review

I'm a cereal eater. No, not "serial" eater. (Although, the tightness of my pants lately would beg to differ.) I like to eat cereal. For breakfast. For lunch. For dinner. I do enjoy my cereal. And I always like to try new cereals, so I was excited to get a sample of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal through BzzAgent.

I believe this cereal came out last year. Do you remember the commercials where the guy travels to Asia or something just so that he can be in a place where it's morning so that it's okay for him to eat the cereal? In those commercials, the cereal looked like flakes. But the cereal I got were in the shape of Os. That's because there are now THREE versions of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut: Golden Honey Nut Flakes, Roasted Nut & Honey Os, and Caramel Nut. The version I got to try was Roasted Nut & Honey Os.

I liked the Roasted Nut & Honey Os, and I think I would like it better than the Golden Honey Nut Flakes. "Corn" flakes tend to get soggy really fast and leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. But the Os didn't leave a weird taste and stayed crunchy.

And they were sweet! Not too sweet, though. These Os are topped with real peanuts and drizzled with honey. It's not like you're tasting a spoonful of sugar when you eat this cereal. It's just a nice, mild sweetness - perfect for breakfast! I liked this cereal so much that I used one of the coupons I received to go buy a second box!

You can find out more about the Crunchy Nut Cereal on its Facebook page.

Comments