Use This Sketch for EVERYTHING

I found a very versatile sketch online the other day, and I posted it to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. But for some reason, the sketch image is not popping up on my Pinterest board, so here is the link to the image and blog post about how October Afternoon design team member Becky uses it.

The sketch is so clean, simple, and easy to use for just about anything. You could even interpret it for a card!

If you click on the link and see the sketch, you'll see that I didn't follow it to a T. My pictures were a different size, which caused the whole thing to change. But if you look at all the different layouts Becky made with the sketch, you'll see that she doesn't follow it to a T either. Her layouts all look different! 

I decided to create a second layout using the sketch so I could see how having different pictures and different supplies would affect my interpretation of the sketch.


I used vertical pictures on this one. (I find that I don't take very many vertical pictures. I need to remedy that.) It's the same sort of thing as the layout above, and it's still inspired by that one easy sketch!

Comments