Still Reliving the Summer Through Scrapbooking

In July 2012, some friends of ours got married, and while I started scrapping some of the pictures from the wedding, I have just now finished scrapping ALL of them.

I received a cool scrapbook paper pad through work. It's really designed for tweens, but the colors and patterns were so fun that I just knew I would be able to find some use for it! If you want to look for it in stores, it's called My Simple 1-2-3 Scrapbook Girly Girl.

The first layout is a simple one-pager. The large colored shapes were already on the paper, so I just placed photos in the center of each, added a title and a few other embellishments, and I was done!




This one is a two-pager. I loved the black and white patterned paper with the fuchsia paper color. These are just a few pictures from the cocktail hour and reception. It was a really fun reception, and the food was delicious, so of course, I had to add the little menu we received at the table onto the layout. (You can see it on the second page.)




I took a lot of pictures at this wedding reception! I've got some layouts, like one of me and my husband at the wedding, that I could frame and hang on the wall instead of placing in a scrapbook just to conserve some page space in my album.

How often do you guys frame layouts? Sometimes I like to make layouts and frame them as gifts for people. Have you ever done that?

Comments