One New Year's Project Done!

The first day of the New Year, I went to Target and purchased new color and black ink for our printer so that I could print out wallet-sized pictures to complete some scrapbook layouts that I had started but never finished due to lack of printer ink. But now, they are complete!!! Go me!

Here's one I made using October Afternoon product. These are pictures from Hannah's Bretzel in Chicago. During our summer trip, we got lunch AND dinner at Hannah's Bretzel. Remember a few months ago when I wrote about Hannah's Bretzel and I didn't have a picture of my sandwich? Well, I FOUND my picture. It was on my iPod. So I added that picture to this layout.



And this next layout is made using items from my stash. During the summer, I have half-day Fridays at work, so I use the time between getting out of work and waiting for the 3:00 bus to eat lunch at interesting places around the city. This summer I went to Mexicue, Hill Country Chicken, and Potbelly. There was live music at Potbelly and that was kind of fun!


How are you guys doing on your resolutions/project list for 2013?

Comments