The Christmas Treat of 2012 is...

Marbled Walnut Fudge!

Every year I make Christmas/holiday treats as gifts for some people. In the past, I've made cupcakes and cookies, but this year I decided to do fudge! The recipe comes from Family Circle magazine, and the above link also has nine other holiday recipes that you can make.

Here is how I packaged my fudge:


I placed each individual piece of fudge in mini cupcake/candy wrappers (purchased at Walmart) and then put those into the holiday bags (also purchased at Walmart). Then I tied them up with yarn and attached a Christmas ornament/tag. 

I did sample some of the fudge and it was YUM-O. White chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and chopped walnuts. Be aware, though, that if you are making these gluten-free, check the packaging for the nuts. They might be processed on equipment that also processes wheat. 

Comments

Post a Comment