Holiday Fun at Target - Part 2

Last month, I attended a Target Holiday Toy event in New York. For attending, I received a $25 Target gift card. But it wasn't just any gift card. It was a gift card and toy in one!

 


The gift card is on the back of a map that the little Target dog will drive on. There is a black line on the map, and the dog follows the line. Then you can turn over the map to draw your own line with the included black marker. Four button cell batteries are included. Here's some video of how it works (and how cute it is!). This would be a great gift for a kid - gift card and fun toy in one! (Hopefully the videos work!)











Note: I was not paid or required to do a review of the gift card. I was given the gift card for attending the event and decided to do a review of it on my own. This review is my honest opinion.

Comments