Holiday Fun at Target - Part 1

Over the summer I attended a Target grocery event, and some of Target's holiday items were on display. When the lovely PR people asked if I wanted samples of anything, I took full advantage! I love hot chocolate and have always wanted to do a hot chocolate party, and I thought these Hot Chocolate Stirrers would be awesome! They come in a variety of flavors: cafe mocha, orange chocolate, chocolate peppermint, raspberry chocolate, chocolate marshmallow, chocolate peanut butter, cookies & cream, and hazelnut chocolate. They are only $1 each! And they are easy to use - just warm up about 1 cup of milk and stir the Hot Chocolate Stirrer into the milk to melt the chocolate. You can warm up your milk on the stovetop (just don't let the milk boil) or you can also just pour a cup of milk into a mug and microwave it using your microwave's beverage button. Both methods work just fine. These are so cute and I love the different flavors. The chocolate peanut butter was really yummy! Great for a party or just for yourself!

The only bad thing is that these are not gluten-free. The cookies & cream flavor definitely contains wheat, while the labels for the other flavors say "May contain wheat." Kind of a bummer, but at least they are labeled.


YUM!


Note: I was not paid or required to do a review of the Hot Chocolate Stirrers. I requested the samples and decided to do a review on my own. This review is my honest opinion.

Comments