Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist - Review



As part of being a BzzAgent, I get to try all sorts of new things for free and then tell you about them! One of the newest campaigns I joined was for the Glade Expressions Collection. You're probably already familiar with the Glade brand, and this new collection of oil diffusers and fragrance mists is inspired by art and meant to be left out on display. You know how you buy a fragrance spray and then keep it in the bathroom closet until you need it again? Not these products!

I tried the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist (mainly because the store I went to was all out of the Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers, so I couldn't get both), which comes in a chic white holder. You just press the top of the holder to release a spray of fragrance. If you run out of the fragrance you can just purchase a refill in your favorite scent and place the refill in the holder.

There are four fragrances to choose from:
1. Cotton & Italian Mandarin
2. Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
3. Lavender & Juniper Berry
4. Pineapple & Mangosteen

I tried the Lavender & Juniper Berry. Because lavender is a soothing scent, I sprayed it in our bedroom and left the Fragrance Mist holder out on my bedside table. The scent was fresh and not too sweet, but it did wear off rather quickly. It's not like the plug-in items that are constantly giving off the scent. I do like those items and have a few of them around the house. But if you need a quick burst of fragrance here and there, then the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist would be a good option for you.

I do like that the holder is just plain white once you take off the product wrapping. It's got a modern look to it, too. I already mentioned that I used the Fragrance Mist in the bedroom, and so I also decided to keep the Fragrance Mist in the bedroom. It goes well with the colors in our bedroom and doesn't stand out too much on the bedside table. You'd never know it was a Fragrance Mist! It just looks like some pretty decorative item.

I've seen the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist in grocery and mass retail stores, and the prices have been all over the place, too. Just the other week Target was selling them at marked down prices, so be on the lookout in your circulars. As with most things, the Fragrance Mist is more expensive at grocery stores (a few dollars higher than suggested retail) than at stores such as Target or Walmart, so you might want to keep that in mind when you go shopping.

I can't wait to try the Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers because those have a really cool look, too, and would look nice in our living room. I also really want to check out the Fiji Apple & Cardamom Spice scent. I bet that smells good!

You can also check out the Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffusers at a discount with coupons! I'm giving away coupons for $4 off any Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit and $2 off any Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kit. The first three people to leave a comment on this blog post will receive one of each coupon for themselves and another set to share with a friend! So if you want to try these for yourself at home, then don't miss out on this giveaway!

Comments