Tuna Can Candle Holders


I've been pinning things to Pinterest for a few months now, but I haven't actually DONE anything with any of the pins on my boards. Until now.

I saw a really cool craft tutorial that used tuna cans and clothespins to make candle holders! It looked easy and really cool, so I knew I wanted to make some. And because I needed to get my neighbor a gift, I had more of an incentive to actually do it! I already had empty tuna cans and the clothespins, so all I did was attach the clothespins to the tuna can. Then I went to Dollar Place and purchase clear candle holders and mini candles to place in the center of the tuna cans. Pretty cool, huh? Eventually, I'll make some of these for myself. I like the wooden look of the clothespins. These would be great for using outdoors on a porch or deck. So cute and SO EASY.


Comments