Saint Clare's Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness


On September 23, my book club and I will be walking in the 11th Annual Saint Clare's Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness. Last year, more than two million men and women in the United States were breast cancer survivors. For more than a decade, Saint Clare's has been committed to increasing the number of survivors with the treatment of cancer in its local community with its comprehensive oncology program, Cancer Care at Saint Clare's. The Saint Clare's Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for Saint Clare's Health System. You can support my book club team and Saint Clare's through donations. You can visit my walker page to find out how to donate. And even if you can't donate money, keep my team, all the breast cancer survivors, and those currently battling breast cancer in your thoughts as we walk later this month to put cancer on the run! Thank you!

Comments