Quesadilla Casserole - Freezer Meal

I pinned something on Pinterest a few weeks ago that had the top 5 freezer meals. Because I was interested in starting to rely more on freezer meals during the week, I checked it out to see what those top 5 meals were. Then I made some of them! The first one we had was Quesadilla Casserole. And it was really good. The recipe comes from Joyful Momma's Kitchen, and you can find the other top 5 freezer meals at that link.

I didn't have to do too much to make this gluten-free. Instead of flour tortillas, we used corn tortillas. And I think they were six inches instead of eight inches as the original recipe calls for. Everything else is a spice/herb and then there's ground beef. It's very easy to put together, you freeze it, and then you thaw it and bake it in the oven. That's it!

Do you guys make freezer meals? What are some of your favorite recipes?

And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest to find more great freezer meals and other recipes!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments