Gluten-Free Seattle - Cinnamon Works

One of the places you have to visit when you go to Seattle is the Pike Place Market. Not only does it have lots of delicious fresh produce and beautiful fresh flowers, not only is it home to the original Starbucks, but it is also home to Cinnamon Works, a delicious pastry shop that also serves gluten-free pastries!

For those of you not on a gluten-free diet, might I recommend the pumpkin pie muffin? It was delicious and made me wish that fall was here!

My husband had an apple cinnamon muffin, which he said was good. I was surprised at the size of it. It was the same giant size as my muffin! You don't normally find gluten-free stuff that is normal size. Usually it's smaller than the regular stuff. So I thought that was nice and made the slightly higher cost worth it.

Cinnamon Works had a very large gluten-free selection, too. Cookies, muffins, brownies. There was a lot to choose from and it all looked so good!


Comments