Freezer Meals!

If you follow me on Facebook, you might have seen a picture I posted of me cooking freezer meals on a Sunday night. What are freezer meals, you ask? Freezer meals are meals you prepare all at once on Sunday night (or whenever you have time over the weekend), and then you put them in your freezer. During the week, your meals are already prepared and all you have to do is pop them in the oven!

I've pinned a bunch of freezer meal recipes on Pinterest, so that is where I started when I was looking for freezer meals last week. Now, before you get too excited, I was not very ambitious last week. On Sunday, I prepped one non-freezer meal (just cutting up chicken sausage) and then I did two freezer meals: Spinach Lasagna and Quesadilla Casserole. We weren't going to be home for dinner one night, and the other night we just had a very easy pasta recipe. So that was Monday through Friday taken care of!

One thing I know for sure is that I need to get some smaller baking pans so that I can cut these recipes in half and make two batches for freeze: one for the week and one for later!

I'll share more specific recipes with you later this week, so you too can start making freezer meals!

Comments