Scrapbook Kit


I recently made a birthday-themed scrapbook kit to donate to an auction for a friend's non-profit organization. It was a lot of fun to put together, and I almost didn't want to part with it. It's amazing the stuff I have in my stash that I never think to put together until I do something like this. I should go through my stuff and put together "kits" more often!

The picture below is of the letter stickers and other embellishments that I added to the kit. Ribbon, some journaling tags, chipboard frames, and more.


And here is the paper I put in the kit. I chose two solid colors and put in two sheets of each, so two neon yellow and two teal. Then I chose three pieces of patterned paper to go with each of the solid cardstock sheets, so there are six pieces of patterned paper.


And then I added some Making Memories stamps. I actually have a set of my own. This set was given to me by a friend who was clearing out her scrapbook supplies, and because I already own them, I thought I would donate them to the fundraising auction!



This kit has enough supplies to make four complete pages, plus extras/cards with any leftover stuff. I hope a scrapbooker goes home with this and enjoys it!

Comments