First Vacation Layout!

I got my first vacation layout finished. Well, that's because I created the layout, minus pictures, before we went on vacation. Wasn't that smart? Sometimes, if I find just the right sketch and I have just the right product, creating a layout in advance of getting (or even taking the pictures) just makes things so much easier. Unfortunately, I only have one other pre-made vacation-themed layout and 700 pictures from our vacation! It's going to take me awhile to sort through the pictures and figure out which ones are scrap-worthy, then actually get them all scrapped. Phew. I can do it! Although, I still have pre-vacation pictures to scrap. I am so behind! I should start doing more pre-made layouts, I guess.


This is my husband and me on the Amtrak train! We started in New York and made our first get-off-the-train stop in Chicago for a 6-hour layover. Ah, we were still so optimistic about being on a train.

Comments