Archer Farms Gluten-Free Pasta

This is what Target's Archer Farms Gluten-Free Pasta looks like! Sadly, I couldn't find it at my local Target store. But my PR contact at Target was kind enough to send me these samples. The pasta was good! It's corn and rice pasta, and the two kinds are fusilli and spaghetti. The packaging does say that the pasta is processed in a facility that uses wheat, however, not on machinery that also processes wheat. I don't know to what extent Target monitors cross-contamination at its factories, so if you have Celiac Disease, I guess this is a product that you'd have to eat at your own discretion. If you can find it at your Target stores. Let me know if this is available at your stores! There's another Target store that I can try, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Guess I'll have to start emailing local Target management asking them to start stocking this gluten-free pasta.

Comments