Neglected Recipes

I need to have a better system for saving recipe links in my email because apparently, I'm forgetting about the recipes. Here are links to recipes I wanted to make but never got around to it because, well, I don't check my Gmail account for recipes.

1. Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake - This is a Paula Deen recipe, y'all. If you're not from Missouri (particularly St. Louis) you don't understand the awesomeness of Gooey Butter Cake. It's been so long since I've had any, but PUMPKIN Gooey Butter Cake? Now that is extreme - extremely awesome! I also found a way to make it gluten-free, however, my husband doesn't like the taste of pumpkin, so...

2. Gluten-Free Tie-Dye Cupcakes - These colorful cupcakes would be fun for a birthday party. And easy to make, too. The recipe calls for a box of Betty Crocker gluten-free cake mix. And how about topping them off with homemade buttercream frosting?

3. Gluten-Free Baked Donuts - I'm telling you, I tried making apple cider donuts once and it DID NOT WORK OUT. But I was frying them and not baking them. So perhaps this recipe will allow me to make delicious donuts whenever I want?

4. Coconut Chicken Salad with Warm Honey - Do I really need to give you an explanation as to why this appeared on my list?

5. Gluten-Free Butterbeer - I had Butterbeer in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but apparently my husband couldn't have any because the foam (which I SWEAR to you was not on my Butterbeer) is not gluten-free and you can't ask for it without the foam (even though I didn't have any!!!!). This seems like an easy recipe, although I haven't been able to find imitation butter flavor.

Comments