Inspiration

Here are a few links to some projects I want to work on:

1. The latest (and last) All About Me challenge is to scrap about our pet peeves. Oh boy, do I have a good one for this challenge!

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout from Angela over at The Paper Cupboard. It is just too cute.

3. I'm digging this recipe for Green Smoothies posted at Hoot-n-Annie. Even better? It's gluten-free!

4. There's a sketch challenge over at Noel Mignon. You have until June 11 to enter.

5. And how about another delicious recipe that, once again, can be made gluten-free. This one is for Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies that was posted at A Few Shortcuts.

Well, my computer is acting up, so I think that's all for now. What are some projects/recipes that you guys are hoping to try soon?

Comments