Dr. Scholl's For Her

One of the latest BzzAgent campaigns I participated in was for the Dr. Scholl's For Her line of foot care products designed specifically with women's needs in mind. The line includes insoles for high heels, anti-rubbing/blister products, and more that enable us girls to get where we need to go without sacrificing comfort and style. No matter what shoes you're wearing, Dr. Scholl's For Her products can help make those shoes even more comfortable. There is a product consultation tool at drscholls.com to help you determine what product you need.

You can see the insoles in this picture.
Aren't they super inconspicuous?
I remember the Dr. Scholl's For Her commercials with Stacy London from What Not to Wear that were out not too long ago. But I never went out and tried those insoles she was putting into her shoes. Luckily, I was sent a pair of the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles to try and review. The insoles stick right onto your favorite pair of high heels or wedges (two inches and higher). The insoles are see-through, so you can't even tell that you've got anything in your shoes, which I love! Plus, they are very slim so they don't make your shoes feel tight. The insoles are clinically proven to help prevent heel pain, according to Dr. Scholl's. The ultra-soft FabuSTEP Gel Arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot. The High Heel Insoles fit women's shoe sizes 6–10, including all open-style shoes.

I had two opportunities to try out these insoles: a bachelorette party and a wedding. (FYI, I used the same pair of High Heel Insoles in two pairs of shoes. They easily peel out of the shoes without doing any damage, but I don't think you're supposed to remove and re-stick too much because the sticky part might lose some of its stick. I think it's best if each shoe pair gets its own pair of insoles.)

First up: The cute heels you see above. People definitely thought I was crazy to wear these shoes, but I pointed out that I had my Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles on. And the insoles really did make a difference. I didn't do too much walking around, but just standing around in these shoes was comfortable. Very cushiony.

The insoles are in the shoes but they are so see-through
you can barely see them!!
Next up: The fun nude wedges you see on the right that I wore to the wedding. People, I did the running man in these shoes. THE RUNNING MAN. Probably not a good idea for my calf muscles, but my feet sure didn't hurt! I also did the Cupid Shuffle and some weird "Thriller" line dance.  I danced in these shoes without any problems. The insoles didn't even budge! I had a back-up pair of flip flops in the car just in case, but I didn't need to go get them. I was doing just fine with my cushiony insoles.

I can't wait to try the High Heel Insoles in some of my other shoes, as well as go out and try more of the Dr. Scholl's For Her line of products. I generally don't wear heels on a regular basis. I work in the city and do a lot of walking, so flats are my best friend. But if I have the High Heel Insoles, I'm thinking that walking around in my favorite two-inch Avon snakeskin wedges would be SO much more comfortable. Oh yeah!

Would you like to try the High Heel Insoles for yourself? You can find Dr. Scholl's For Her products in the foot care aisle of drugstores, grocery stores, and mass discount retailers. BUT I've got several coupons to give away! The first three people to comment on this post will win two $4 off coupons for Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. So what are you waiting for? I can hear your heels calling to you from inside your closet! "Wear me! Wear me!"

Comments